Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Motor City Comic Con Promo Card is Awesome!!

     The new promo card for the Motor City Comic Con arrived in the mail today!!! It is the best promo card we've put out yet? Many thanks to Bart Andrews, whose fantastic art is featured on the card. Many thanks to Maxine and the folks at Color Printing Pros - I ordered the card on Monday, and had the cards in my hands on Wednesday early afternoon. And, they discounted the overnight shipping costs by over $100.00 :) I can't give Color Printing Pros a high enough recommendation. Bart went above and beyond as well, getting his artwork to me the next day after I called. Thanks to all!! 
     Earlier, I said everyone had to wait to see the new promo card at Motor City Comic Con, but this card is so cool, I have to show it off now!! Here it is, but you can only get it for now this weekend at the MOtor City Comic Con. However, if you can't get there to get one, I'm sure it will only be a couple of days until eBay will be full of them! Here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment